Operation Round-Up Scholarship
2017-2018 Scholarship Program
- Any high school senior who will be graduating at the end of the 2017 school year, whose parents or guardians are members of North Arkansas Electric Cooperative.
- Must have a high school grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale through the first semester of their senior year.
- The application period for the 2017-2018 scholarship program ended April 17, 2017.
- Selection criteria will be based on scholastic achievement, school involvement, community involvement and financial need.
- Scholarship student/recipient will receive notification directly from North Arkansas Electric Cooperative.
- Each scholarship awarded shall be payable in two semesters as follows:
- The first semester check in the amount of half of the scholarship will be paid to the college or vocational/technical school after the final drop date during that semester and after the student/recipient provides North Arkansas Electric Cooperative with registration documentation from the college or vocational/technical school.
- The second semester check in the amount of half of the scholarship, will be paid to the college or vocational/technical school after the final drop date that semester and after the student/recipient provides North Arkansas Electric Cooperative with a copy of the second semester registration documentation and an official school transcript indicating that the student/recipient successfully completed the previous semester with a grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Appeals can be made if GPA is not met.
- The scholarship must be used by student/recipient to attend, on a full-time basis, any accredited institute of higher learning.
- Please call Tori Moss at 870-895-6210 with any questions.
Click here to download Flash.