NAEC's dispatch center is staffed 24 hours a day. Crews always are ready to respond in the event of an outage. NAEC offers three ways for members to report an outage.
Reporting via phone
To report an outage by phone, please use one of the following toll-free numbers:
- From Baxter County - 870-425-2141
- From Fulton County - 870-895-3221
- From Izard County - 870-670-5600
- From Sharp County - 870-994-2191
Reporting via NAEC Outage Viewer
- Go to the NAEC Outage Viewer under the "Outage Center" tab.
- Click the "Report Outage" link.
- Enter the account holder's name, account number, phone and any comments.
- Click "Submit."
Reporting via NAEC Mobile App
- Log in to the NAEC Mobile App.
- Select the account experiencing an outage.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap the "Report an Outage" menu option.
- Add your phone number and any comments, such as the cause, if known.
- Tap the "Report an Outage" button at the bottom.
The app will confirm your outage has been submitted to our dispatch center.
For information on downloading the free app, please visit the Mobile App webpage.