- Any high school senior who will graduate at the end of the 2020 school year and whose parents or guardians are members of North Arkansas Electric Cooperative.
- Must have a high school grade point average of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale through the first semester of senior year.
- Applications had to be received or postmarked by April 13, 2020.
- Selection criteria is based on scholastic achievement, school involvement, community involvement and financial need.
- Scholarship student/recipient will receive notification directly from North Arkansas Electric Cooperative.
- The first semester check in the amount of half of the scholarship will be paid to the college or vocational/technical school after the final drop date during that semester and after the student/recipient provides North Arkansas Electric Cooperative with registration documentation from the college or vocational/technical school.
- The second semester check in the amount of half of the scholarship, will be paid to the college or vocational/technical school after the final drop date that semester and after the student/recipient provides North Arkansas Electric Cooperative with a copy of the second semester registration documentation and an official school transcript indicating that the student/recipient successfully completed the previous semester with a grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Appeals can be made if GPA is not met.
- The scholarship must be used by student/recipient to attend, on a full-time basis, an accredited institute of higher learning.
- Some scholarships must be used at either Arkansas State University-Mountain Home or Ozarka College. They are nontransferable and will be noted in the award letter. They are funded by the annual Operation Round Up Golf Classic.
- Please contact Tori Moss at 870-895-6210 or email@example.com with any questions.