- Any high school senior who will graduate at the end of the 2019 school year and whose parents or guardians are members of North Arkansas Electric Cooperative.
- Must have a high school grade point average of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale through the first semester of senior year.
- Click here to download the application as a PDF. (Trouble viewing application? Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
- Student must complete and submit to North Arkansas Electric Cooperative: the application, high school transcript and three letters of recommendation. Applications must be received or postmarked by April 12, 2019. Applications must be typed, and all applicable fields must be completed to be considered for a scholarship.
- Selection criteria is based on scholastic achievement, school involvement, community involvement and financial need.
- Scholarship student/recipient will receive notification directly from North Arkansas Electric Cooperative.
- The first semester check in the amount of half of the scholarship will be paid to the college or vocational/technical school after the final drop date during that semester and after the student/recipient provides North Arkansas Electric Cooperative with registration documentation from the college or vocational/technical school.
- The second semester check in the amount of half of the scholarship, will be paid to the college or vocational/technical school after the final drop date that semester and after the student/recipient provides North Arkansas Electric Cooperative with a copy of the second semester registration documentation and an official school transcript indicating that the student/recipient successfully completed the previous semester with a grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Appeals can be made if GPA is not met.
- The scholarship must be used by student/recipient to attend, on a full-time basis, an accredited institute of higher learning.
- Some scholarships must be used at either Arkansas State University-Mountain Home or Ozarka College. They are nontransferable and will be noted in the award letter. They are funded by the annual Operation Round Up Golf Classic.
- Please contact Tori Moss at 870-895-6210 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.